- IRS Website
- IRS Transcripts
- IRS - American Opportunity Tax Credit
- California Earned Income Tax Credit
Federal Financial Aid Links
- FSA ID
If you plan to file your FAFSA online, you must first create an FSA ID.
This is the quickest way to get your financial aid information to our office.
- Federal Student Aid
The Federal Student Aid website provides resources on preparing for college or career school, applying for aid, consumer protection, loan information, and more.
- National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS)
Retrieve your loan and grant information.
- Education Benefits for Military Families and Veterans
Connecting America's Veterans to Higher Education.
- California Student Aid Commission
A state agency administering a variety of financial aid programs.
- I can afford college
A statewide, financial aid awareness initiative sponsored by the California Community Colleges.
- Educational Credit Management Corporation (ECMC)
Resource for students who need help making Financial decisions for college.
- Mapping Your Future
Online guide for career, educational, and financial goals.
A legitimate guide for students regarding financial aid.
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
Get help to make informed financial decisions about how to pay for college.