Your tuition and fees are due soon after you enroll in classes. You may be dropped if your fees are not paid by the fee payment deadline. This is true even if you enroll in a class that starts later in the semester.
Payment Deadlines by Semester
|Date Enrolled in Classes||Payment Due Date|
|November 21 thru December 21, 2022||
January 6, 2023
Your payment is due on this date to avoid being dropped from your classes.
|December 22, 2022 or later||The next day after enrollment date*|
* To make sure students who enroll during open enrollment have sufficient time to pay for classes, we will not drop students for non-payment if they enroll in classes on December 22, 2022 or later.
A Note About Financial Aid
Not all your financial aid awards are automatically applied to your fees (the California College Promise Grant is an example of financial aid that is automatically applied). After you have applied your financial aid, you are responsible for paying the remaining amount on your account.
Make sure you apply for financial aid as early as possible and review the financial aid deadlines.
How to Pay for Classes
Pay your tuition and fees using any of the following methods:
- Online through eServices with a credit card
- By mail with a check
- Make checks payable to Los Rios Community College District.
- Mail your check to the Business Services office.
- Make sure to include your student ID number and "enrollment fees" on the check's subject line.
- Using the student payment plan
- Pay your fees over a few months instead of all at once. There is a non-refundable $15 fee each semester you use the student payment plan.