You may type answers on any form that has been marked as a “Fillable Form”. However, all completed forms must be hand-signed.
Forms are accepted in these ways
Sacramento City College
Financial Aid Office RHN 161
3835 Freeport Boulevard
Sacramento, CA 95822
Campus is currently closed.
- 2021-2022 California College Promise Grant Application – English (For Summer 2021, Fall 2021, Spring 2022)
- 2021-2022 California College Promise Grant Application – Spanish (For Summer 2021, Fall 2021, Spring 2022)
- ATB Unit Eligibility
- Change of Data Form
- Consent for Release of Records Form
- Decline of Aid
- Reinstate/Adjust Award
- Early-Referral DOE Overpayment
- EFC Appeal Information
- Intra-District College Change
- Homeless Verification
- Unusual Enrollment History Appeal Statement
Instructions and/or PDF links to required Financial Aid form(s) are listed in your personal eServices portal (see Tasks). Some links above are not available until the form can be accepted by the Office of Financial Aid.
Since not every student is selected for the verification process, some students may not have any Tasks in their eServices portal.
If you are using Firefox or Google Chrome as your web browser, some documents may not appear the way they were intended, or may not appear at all. You will need to click on "Open With Different Viewer" and select Adobe Acrobat on the upper right-hand side of the viewer.