Sacramento City College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges, 10 Commercial Blvd., Suite 204, Novato, CA 94949, (415) 506-0234.
ACCJC is an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation and the U.S. Department of Education.
The next comprehensive evaluation of SCC will occur in 2022.
Additionally Accredited Programs
- Occupational Therapy Assistant (OTA) Program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Educate of the American Occupational Therapy Association.
- Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) Program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education.
- Associate Degree Nursing Program is accredited by the California Board of Registered Nursing, a specialized accrediting body of the California Department of Consumer Affairs; and the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing.
- Vocational Nursing Program is accredited by the California Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians, a specialized accrediting body of the Department of Consumer Affairs.
- Dental Assisting Program is accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation of the American Dental Association.
- Dental Hygiene Program is accredited by the Commission of Dental Accreditation of the American Dental Association.