Skip to Content

eServices Petitions

Many petitions can be submitted in eServices, including:

  • Academic Renewal
  • California Non-Resident Tuition Exemption
  • Course Repeat
  • Enrollment Verification
  • Exceed Unit Load
  • Late Add
  • Late Drop
  • Loss of Priority Registration or CCPG
  • Major and Educational Goal Change
  • Refund Request
  • Residency Reclassification
  • Student Data Change
  • Time Conflict

Select the petition name from the following list for information about the submission process.

Graduation Petition

PDF, Document, and Other Forms and Petitions