Group Study Rooms
Six group study rooms are available for reservation on the 2nd floor of the LRC. The rooms are equipped with whiteboards. Markers and erasers may be checked out at the Research Help desk.
- 209, 210, 211 and 212 hold up to 5 people
- A and B hold up to 8 people
- Reservations can be made for up to two hours per day, per group. Groups may not use different names to sign up for multiple reservations in a single day.
- A group is two or more current SCC students engaged in academic work related to SCC classes. Group study rooms may not be used for tutoring, clubs, office hours or other meetings.
- If a group is more than 10 minutes late for their reservation, their reserved room may be offered to another waiting group.
- Please be considerate of other groups and Library users and keep the noise level within sensible boundaries.
- Study rooms are subject to the same food and drink guidelines as the rest of the library.
The Library is providing online services, including 24/7 Chat. The Library and the Learning Resource Center are closed until further notice.
Learning Resource Center, 2nd and 3rd Floors
3835 Freeport Boulevard
Sacramento, CA 95822
Women Who Broke Barriers
In honor of Women's History Month and to celebrate the historic election of our country's first female Vice President and a record number of women elected to Congress, a collection of books and videos about women who have broken barriers