Stay Connected After You Graduate or Transfer
As a Sacramento City College alum, you are part of the SCC family and it is our goal to keep you connected once you transition to a career and/or transfer to another educational institution. Your relationship with SCC does not have to end after you leave.
Membership in the Alumni Association is free; simply provide the required alumni information and we will send you a digital membership card. For more information on the digital membership cards, check out our digital membership FAQ page.
Contact Victoria Austin, Regional Director of Philanthropy, at AustinV@losrios.edu or (916) 558-2198.
Support SCC Students – Make a Gift to the Alumni Fund
Your gift to the SCC Alumni Fund supports college priorities that have immediate and lasting impact. Donations from SCC Panther Alumni help create, build, and sustain programs, ensuring that SCC continues to invest in our students and faculty.
Alumni Fund donations support:
- Programs and services that foster and promote student success
- Scholarships to facilitate the educational pursuits of current students
- Special projects of the college
- Fundraising campaigns for new buildings, equipment, and technology that provide a margin of excellence
- Outreach and communication with other alumni
- Academic growth by supporting the faculty and staff of the college through innovation grants