Stay Connected to Sacramento City College
As a Sacramento City College faculty, staff, or manager, your relationship with the college does not have to end after your retirement. Stay connected by joining the SCC Emeriti Association.
Note: Dues Postponed
No dues are being collected at this time, though we are still offering an email account. The remaining Emeriti Membership benefits and collection of dues will resume in January 2022.
New emeriti/retirees may submit an Emeriti Application Form to request to join the Emeriti Association. You have the option to request a district email account. We will contact you in late fall 2021 about paying dues going forward.
Change of Address
To update your address or personal information, submit Emeriti Application Form.
Membership Requirements and Benefits
To be eligible to join the Emeriti Association, you must:
- Have been employed by the college/district for at least five (5) years
- Be a retiree or have resigned in good standing
The $30 annual membership dues will resume in January 2022.
- Use of a Los Rios email account
- Access to the college/district libraries with checkout privileges and access to databases when allowed by vendor licenses
- Parking permit good for parking at the college where you are a member of the Emeriti Association
- A membership card
- Complimentary admission to college athletic and cultural events
- Use of computer resources at the college