Stay Connected to Sacramento City College
As a Sacramento City College faculty, staff, or manager, your relationship with the college does not have to end after your retirement. Stay connected by joining the SCC Emeriti Association.
New emeriti/retirees may submit an Emeriti Application Form to request to join the Emeriti Association. You have the option to request a district email account and access to a limited number of library databases.
Fill out the application and mail your check for the $30 annual fee (July 1 to June 30) to:
Los Rios Colleges Foundation Office
Attn: Debra Hildred
1919 Spanos Court
Sacramento, CA 95825
The annual fees cover the cost of your membership (parking, computers, etc.) and must be paid by September 1 for new members and by June 15 for no interruption in service for existing members.
Change of Address
To update your address or personal information, submit Emeriti Application Form.
For questions regarding membership, please contact Debra Hildred at (916) 568-3075 or email@example.com.
Membership Requirements and Benefits
To be eligible to join the Emeriti Association, you must:
- Have been employed by the college/district for at least five (5) years
- Be a retiree or have resigned in good standing
We are pleased to offer digital membership cards for all Los Rios Emeriti. This membership benefit is a convenient and eco-friendly alternative to plastic cards (plus, you will never lose or forget your card). Simply join or renew to receive your digital membership card. The $30 annual membership dues will resume in June 2023.
Emeriti Association benefits include:
- Use of a Los Rios email account
- Access to the college/district libraries with checkout privileges and access to databases when allowed by vendor licenses
- Parking permit good for parking at the college where you are a member of the Emeriti Association
- Digital membership card
- Complimentary admission to college athletic and cultural events
- Use of computer resources at the college