Skip to Content

Graduating from SCC

Home Why SCC? Graduation and Transfer Graduating from SCC

We are so proud of our Panther alumni–and we want you to be among them! Once you have identified a major, or a degree or certificate path, meet regularly with a counselor to make sure you are on track for completing your desired degree or certificate program.

Students planning to graduate with a degree or certificate must meet the minimum requirements.

All summer and fall degree recipients and spring degree candidates will be invited to participate in an annual graduation ceremony, known as commencement, held at the end of each spring semester in May.

Degree Programs

Sacramento City College offers two types of Associate Degrees:

More Info on Graduation Requirements

Associate Degree | Associate Degree for Transfer


There are two types of certificates: