Where To Eat
Sacramento City College is pleased to offer on-campus food options for students, faculty, and staff through our partner, Pacific Dining.
Planned dining services will include:
- Authentic global-inspired cuisines
- Grill and deli stations
- A wide selection of grab-and-go items
- Coffee bar
- Salad bar
- The option for students to use CalFresh EBT as payment (coming soon)
- Online ordering (coming soon)
For online ordering, catering, and latest information, visit Pacific Dining.
Main Sacramento Campus: City Cafe
- Hours: Dining services opening fall 2023.
- Location: City Cafe is located next to the North Gymnasium, across the quad from Rodda Hall North. See Parking and Maps.
Other food and beverages can be found at the College Store and in campus vending machines.
The Davis Center offers both snack and drink vending machine options.
- North Building: A drink vending machine is available on the second floor.
- South Building: Drink and snack vending machines are available on the first floor.
West Sacramento Center
The West Sacramento Center offers snack and drink vending machines on the first floor.