Skip to Content

You may file a report of sexual assault with police (either with Los Rios Police Department or local law enforcement) or your college Title IX officer.

When you report sexual assault, you will be informed of your right to file criminal charges and given information about support services.

If you were assaulted while violating a college policy or a criminal statute (such as drinking alcohol on campus), then please do not let it stop you from reporting the assault. Unless a violation is extreme, we will not discipline you.

Report to Police

On-Campus Incidents

Report incidents that occurred on or near one of our campuses or centers to Los Rios Police Department (LRPD) at (916) 558-2221.

Off-Campus Incidents

Report incidents that occurred off campus to the appropriate local law enforcement agency:

You may also file a sexual assault report with your college Title IX Officer.