You may file a report of sexual assault with police (either with Los Rios Police Department or local law enforcement) or your college Title IX officer.
When you report sexual assault, you will be informed of your right to file criminal charges and given information about support services.
If you were assaulted while violating a college policy or a criminal statute (such as drinking alcohol on campus), then please do not let it stop you from reporting the assault. Unless a violation is extreme, we will not discipline you.
Report to Police
Report incidents that occurred on or near one of our campuses or centers to Los Rios Police Department (LRPD) at (916) 558-2221.
Report incidents that occurred off campus to the appropriate local law enforcement agency:
- El Dorado County Sheriff's Department: (530) 626-4911 or (530) 621-5655 (non-emergency)
- Elk Grove Police Department: (916) 478-8000
- Folsom Police Department: (916) 355-7230 or (916) 355-7231 (non-emergency)
- Rancho Cordova Police Department: (916) 362-5111 or (916) 362-5115 (non-emergency)
- Sacramento County Sheriff's Department: (916) 903-7480
- Sacramento Police Department: (916) 732-0100 or (916) 264-5471 (non-emergency)
- UC Davis Campus Police: (530) 754-2677
- West Sacramento Police Department: (916) 617-4900
You may also file a sexual assault report with your college Title IX Officer.
Learn how to report sexual assault and get support.
Learn how to prevent sexual assault.
Want to Stay Anonymous?
All district and college employees who learn of incidents of sexual assault are required to notify a Title IX Officer. If you prefer to stay anonymous, then consider talking to the WEAVE confidential advocate.