Virtual Blood Drive
February 15, 2021
Sacramento City College partners with Vitalant to host lifesaving blood drives throughout the year. With all of the changes we have experienced during the pandemic, hosting a blood drive on-site is not feasible on our campuses. We are still committed to the mission of saving lives through blood donation, so we are hosting a Virtual Blood Drive from February 15 through May 7. This is your invitation to take part in this innovative event to support patients in our community!
Participating in the virtual blood drive is easy! For us to track the virtual blood drive donations, you need to follow these steps:
- Sign up for the virtual blood drive and we will email you an invitation to schedule your appointment.
- When your email arrives, click Schedule Now to book your appointment at any convenient Vitalant blood donation location using the same email address you used to sign up. This is important because it helps Vitalant connect your donation to our organization's virtual blood drive.
- Search for a convenient Vitalant donation center or blood drive using the zip code or blood drive code of the location where you want to donate.
- Prepare for your donation by eating a healthy meal and drinking plenty of water.
- Bring a photo ID with you to your appointment.
- Give blood and transform lives!
In times when we can’t be together in person, we can still be together in support of our community. Every pint collected is precious to the patients who receive it. Realize your life-transforming potential – donate blood and save up to three lives!