The Davis Center is located in the new UC Davis campus neighborhood called West Village. Our address is 1720 Jade Street, Davis, CA 95616.
Parking permits are required for the Fall 2023 and Spring 2024 terms.
Semester Permits are available for purchase at the Davis Center office, during our business hours.
Semester Permits are valid at all Los Rios Parking lots.
Employees will be issued parking permits and un-permitted cars in the staff lots may be ticketed.
Campus Police will continue to enforce violations in red zones and other restricted areas, metered or timed parking, disabled parking, and violations that impede traffic or block access.
Some street parking is available in the areas surrounding the Davis Center, but these spaces are on UC Davis property and parking regulations are strictly enforced by UC Davis. Read signs carefully for restrictions.
From Interstate 80
- From I-80, take exit 70 for CA-113 north towards Woodland.
- Use right lane to take exit 27 for Hutchison Drive
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Hutchison Drive.
- At the traffic circle, take the 1st exit to stay on Hutchison Drive.
- At the next traffic circle, take the 2nd exit onto Sage Street.
- At the stop sign turn left onto Jade Street.
- 1720 Jade Street will be on the left. Parking entrance will be on the left just after the Davis Center building.