Home Student Resources West Sacramento Student Services Computer Lab
West Sacramento Center Computer Lab
The computer lab is currently closed at the West Sacramento Center until further notice.
If you are an SCC student and need to use a computer, please speak with a staff member at the front desk on the first floor.
Borrow a Laptop
SCC students can also borrow a laptop from the main campus Library.
SCC's printing system is called PaperCut. As an SCC student, you will access PaperCut with your Los Rios credentials. Your PaperCut account will work at any Los Rios college.
Black & white printing costs $0.10 per page.
Step One: Add money to your PaperCut account
- Go to Papercut.
- You will need to be on campus with your device and logged in to the Los Rios WiFi (Network: LRCCD)
- How to Connect to Campus WiFi
- Log in to PaperCut with your Los Rios student ID (w#) and password.
- Add money to your PaperCut account using a credit card.
Step Two: Upload your Document and Print
- Once logged into PaperCut on your laptop or a West Sacramento Center computer, click Web Print to send your print job.
- From the list of printers, select Sacramento City College - B&W (black and white).
- Visit one of the release stations at the West Sacramento Center.
- There is one in eServices on the first floor.
- Log into a release station with your student ID (w#) and Los Rios password.
- Pay for and release your print job.