West Sacramento Center Computer Lab
The open computer lab is located in room WSC 317 on the third floor of the building. Currently-enrolled students are welcome to use the lab during the open lab hours.
The lab contains 12 computers, 1 ADA Workstation and one LaserJet printer (GoPrint). The lab provides electronic resources to support your educational success. Help us keep the lab clean, comfortable and efficient for everyone.
Lab Rules & Procedures
- Sign in (& out when leaving) using OnTrack computer
- Logoff or restart computer after using internet or D2L
- Save files on your flash drive
- Take phone calls outside the lab
- Speak softly, respect the study environment
- Respect the rights of others – property and personal space
- Report computer problems to lab personnel
- Close programs, return to Windows desktop, close CD
Please Do Not:
- Bring food or drink into the lab (bottled water ok)
All printing will cost $.10 per page. In order to print, each student should have sufficient funds loaded onto his/her Student ID Card or generic GoPrint Card. Funds can be added at the Cash/Card Dispenser in E-Services on the first floor or at the copy machine on the 3rd floor.
- Attach a supported file and E-mail attachment to: Sacramentoemail@example.com
- Your release code will be e-mailed to you.
- Enter your 6-digit release code at one of our Goprint stations.
- Pay and print your job.
Personal Items / Files
These are public computers; remember to log off after using D2L, e-mail, or the internet. If you need to retain certain files for homework in other classes, please save them on a personal USB flash drive. Any files/documents left on the desktop or in My Documents will be erased when the computer is re-booted. It is your responsibility to monitor your personal property. Any personal items left in the lab (flash drives, CD’s, books, etc.) will be placed in the Lost and Found; located at the front counter on the first floor.
West Sacramento Center Open Computer Lab Contact
Phone: (916) 375-5511
West Sacramento Center Open Computer Lab Hours
Monday to Thursday:
Friday to Saturday:
The hours are subject to change. This lab is for student use. Due to COVID-19, the lab will be closed until further notice.
West Sacramento Center Open Computer Lab Location
West Sacramento Center WSAC 317, 3rd floor
1115 West Capitol Avenue
West Sacramento, CA 95691