West Sacramento Center Computer Lab
The open computer lab is located in room WSC 317 on the third floor of the building. Currently-enrolled students are welcome to use the lab during the open lab hours.
The lab contains 12 computers, 1 ADA Workstation and one LaserJet printer (GoPrint). The lab provides electronic resources to support your educational success. Help us keep the lab clean, comfortable and efficient for everyone.
Lab Rules & Procedures
- Sign in (& out when leaving) using OnTrack computer
- Logoff or restart computer after using internet or D2L
- Save files on your flash drive
- Take phone calls outside the lab
- Speak softly, respect the study environment
- Respect the rights of others – property and personal space
- Report computer problems to lab personnel
- Close programs, return to Windows desktop, close CD
Please Do Not:
- Bring food or drink into the lab (bottled water ok)
All printing will cost $.10 per page. In order to print, each student should have sufficient funds loaded onto his/her Student ID Card or generic GoPrint Card. Funds can be added at the Cash/Card Dispenser in E-Services on the first floor or at the copy machine on the 3rd floor.
- Attach a supported file and E-mail attachment to: Sacramentofirstname.lastname@example.org
- Your release code will be e-mailed to you.
- Enter your 6-digit release code at one of our Goprint stations.
- Pay and print your job.
Personal Items / Files
These are public computers; remember to log off after using D2L, e-mail, or the internet. If you need to retain certain files for homework in other classes, please save them on a personal USB flash drive. Any files/documents left on the desktop or in My Documents will be erased when the computer is re-booted. It is your responsibility to monitor your personal property. Any personal items left in the lab (flash drives, CD’s, books, etc.) will be placed in the Lost and Found; located at the front counter on the first floor.
West Sacramento Center Open Computer Lab Contact
Phone: (916) 375-5511
West Sacramento Center Open Computer Lab Hours
Monday to Thursday:
8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Friday to Saturday:
8:30 am – 3:00 pm
The hours are subject to change. This lab is for student use. The lab will be closed on all school holidays as published by SCC. Please check the posted schedules for “open lab” times.
West Sacramento Center Open Computer Lab Location
West Sacramento Center WSAC 317, 3rd floor
1115 West Capitol Avenue
West Sacramento, CA 95691