Student Tech Support Desk
Need help connecting to Wi-Fi, printing, or navigating your eLearning?
The Student Tech Support Desk is an on-campus support service for current students that provides technological assistance with distance education tools and software.
We will assist with troubleshooting issues that may prohibit students from successfully completing coursework (hardware and software) and provide technology literacy tutoring (one-on-one or in groups).
Technical support is available to all current SCC students, regardless of major, technical ability or knowledge.
We're Available to Assist Students With:
- Connecting to the campus WiFi
- Setting up a Los Rios Gmail account on your personal devices
- Using Google Apps (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.)
- Installing and using Office 365
- On-campus Wireless printing
- LRCCD password assistance (eServices, Canvas, etc.)
- Navigating in Canvas
District Support Online
Monday to Thursday:
7:30 am to 7:00 pm
7:30 am to 5:00 pm
Monday to Wednesday:
10:00 am to 4:00 pm
For immediate assistance, you may find us on the first floor of the Learning Resource Center:
Learning Resource Center, LRC 144
3835 Freeport Boulevard
Sacramento, CA 95822