Student Tech Support Desk
Need help connecting to Wi-Fi, printing, or navigating your eLearning?
The Student Tech Support Desk is an on-campus support service for current students that provides technological assistance with distance education tools and software.
We troubleshoot issues that prohibit students from successfully completing course work (hardware and software) and provide technology literacy tutoring (one-on-one or in groups).
Technical support is available to all current SCC students, regardless of major, technical ability or knowledge.
We're Available to Assist Students With:
- Connecting to the campus WiFi
- Setting up a Los Rios Gmail account on your personal devices
- Using Google Apps (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.)
- Installing and using Office 365
- Wireless printing on campus
- LRCCD password assistance (eServices, Canvas, etc.)
- Understanding and using Canvas
- Troubleshooting personal devices
Students can contact us with their technical issues. Please provide details of your tech issue, and the best contact information for you. We will usually respond within 24 hours.
Tech Support While Off-Campus
Join a Zoom meeting with the Student Tech Support Desk during our normal operating hours for assistance with technical issues related to coursework, educational tools, and software.
District Support Online
Monday to Thursday:
7:30 am to 7:00 pm
7:30 am to 5:00 pm
Monday to Tuesday:
10:00 am to 4:00 pm
10:00 am to 6:00 pm
For immediate assistance, you may find us on the first floor of the Learning Resource Center:
Learning Resource Center, LRC 144
3835 Freeport Boulevard
Sacramento, CA 95822