Early College Program (HSI)
The HSI-Early College Program (HSI-ECP) is a federally funded grant project through the U.S. Department of Education that focuses on early college initiatives and introduces our Latinx and low-income high school students to college via participation in Dual Enrollment.
Dual Enrollment is an opportunity for high school students to take college-level courses that count for both high school and college credit.
Why Consider Dual Enrollment?
- Earn college credit while you're still in high school
- Save money on college tuition
- Take less time to earn a college degree
- Take advantage of college resources
- Get a head start on your future career
- Dual Enrollment Course Offerings
- Academic & Career Counseling
- Bilingual College Success Workshops
- Familia, Mentorship & Community Building
Participating School Districts
Davis Joint Unified School District (DJUSD)
Sacramento City Unified School District (SCUSD)
Learn More & Join
HSI-ECP Course Offerings
Upcoming courses offered in the HSI-Early College Program through our partner schools and districts.
Apply and Enroll in Early College Program (HSI)
Steps to apply to and enroll in HSI-Early College Program (HSI-ECP)
Phone: (916) 558-2644
Rodda Hall North, RHN 178
3835 Freeport Boulevard
Sacramento, CA 95822