Destination UC Davis
Destination UC Davis helps our first-generation, African American/Black, and Latino/a transfer students to UC Davis.
Your Transfer Team
A team will help you in your transfer pathway to UC Davis.
- A transfer counselor
- A student specialist
- Admission counselors from UC Davis
Transfer Support Services We Offer
We will assist you in:
- Completing your Transfer Admissions Planner (TAP)
- Completing your Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG)
- Completing your UC application
- Beginning to pursue a bachelor's degree at UC Davis
Other services include:
- Academic and personal counseling
- Mentorship and guidance
- Access to meeting with UC Davis representatives
- Referrals to other equity support programs at SCC
You will be part of a select group of 100 transfer students who will be on their pathway to UC Davis.
This cohort model is based on student majors such as:
Sign Up and Get More Info
Destination UC Davis is a program under the Equity Transfer Initiative in collaboration with UC Davis, Undergraduate Admissions, and their admissions team, Transfer Opportunity Program (TOP).
Monday to Friday:
9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Rodda Hall North, RHN 147
3835 Freeport Boulevard
Sacramento, CA 95822