Skip to Content

Seeking information about our Undocu-Resource Program? Make an appointment with one of our staff!

Who Is This For?

  • Incoming students
  • Returning students
  • Current students
  • Community members

Make an Appointment

Choose the person who can best assist you.

  • How to enroll at SCC as an Undocumented Student
  • Assistance with:
    • SCC Application
    • AB540 Form (California Nonresident Tuition Exemption Form)
    • Application Processing (to get your LRCCD ID)
    • California Dream Act Application (CADAA)
    • SCC program referrals
    • Residency
    • Los Rios Emergency Grant
  • Learn more about Undocu Resource Center Resources
  • Local Resources for Undocumented and Mix Status Students
  • Crisis Emergency
  • Other

Make an appointment with Angelica