The Transfer Center's goal is to increase student awareness of transfer opportunities so that more students are encouraged, motivated, and prepared to transfer to four-year colleges and universities.
from 9:00 to 11:00 am
from 2:00 to 4:00 pm
from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
Meet with a University Representative
Meet with a University representative who can provide general advising to prospective transfer students and answer questions on topics such as:
- Admission requirements
- Impacted majors and requirements
- General questions about majors, programs, campus life, and services
- Any questions and resources for the university that they represent
A Sacramento State University Representative will be on campus:
- every Wednesday for drop-ins
- every Thursday by appointment
University of California Representative
Students seeking to speak to a University of California (UC) Representative should have already started their Transfer Admissions Planner (TAP) account.
Meet with Transfer Center Staff
Transfer Center Staff can answer your basic questions about:
- Transfer Applications (CSU, UC, Private/Out-of-State)
- UC Transfer Admissions Planner (TAP)
- General Information UC Transfer Admissions Guarantee (TAG)
- Transfer University Research/Representatives
Transferring to a CSU
Plan your transfer to a California State University with an Associate Degree for Transfer or by using the Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum.
Transferring to an HBCU
Plan your transfer to a Historically Black College or University with the Historically Black Colleges and Universities Transfer Guarantee Project or fulfill specific university requirements with guidance from a counselor.
Transfer Virtual Resource Directory
A great resource to assist you in exploring the UCs, CSUs, and private universities. Virtual webinars, workshops, website links, contact information for University representatives, and much more!
Phone: (916) 558-2181
- Tuesday to Thursday:
9:00 am to 1:00 pm
2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Hours are subject to change.
Rodda Hall North, RHN 138
3835 Freeport Boulevard
Sacramento, CA 95822
To be determined.