Food and Drink Guidelines
Some food and drink are allowed on the 2nd and 3rd floors of the library. Please respect others in this shared space and use caution to preserve the quality and condition of materials, furnishings, and equipment in the library.
- Snacks and drinks must be in containers that can be closed.
- Keep food and drinks away from computer workstations, photocopiers and library materials.
- Keep it light. Messy, greasy, odorous and noisy foods are not allowed. Group and party-sized foods (platters, full-sized pizzas, cake, etc.) are also prohibited.
- Clean up after yourself. Dispose of everything properly. Place recyclables in recycling bins and garbage in trash bins. Wipe down your area.
- Leave no trace. Please leave library furnishings and resources in the same condition as you found them. Report any spills or messes to library staff immediately.
Library staff reserve the right to ask anyone to remove inappropriate food and drink from the library. Refusal to comply constitutes a violation of the library user policy. Repeat offenders may lose library privileges.
Monday to Thursday, 9:00 am to 8:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Learning Resource Center, 2nd and 3rd Floors
3835 Freeport Boulevard
Sacramento, CA 95822