Asian Cultural Engagement and Support (ACES) Club
Purpose: To promote higher education within the Asian and Pacific Islander (API) community and to increase the awareness of the Asian and Pacific Islander culture, while creating a positive social environment in the Club that will help students accomplish their educational goals within Sacramento City College.
The Club strives to create a sense of community and a safe space for those of students, regardless of background and identity, through the following pillars:
- Building unity within the community
- Creating a safe space for all individuals
- Increasing awareness of the API culture and experiences through opportunities to allow other students to get involved and collaborate.
- Solely lead by students for other students through empowering initiatives.
- Striving for each other’s success and to accomplish their educational goals.