Student Health and Wellness Services
Health and Wellness Services is here for you.
We are accepting on-campus appointments and phone appointments for the following services:
- Health and illness consultation
- First Aid
- TB testing and clearances
- Assistance with program health requirements
- Referrals to community health resources
- If you test positive for COVID or you are exposed to COVID: Next Steps
- Free testing for COVID on campus
- LRCCD COVID-19 Vaccine Requirement
- If you have questions or concerns regarding the COVID vaccine requirement or exemptions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sacramento County Health Department
- California Department of Public Health (CDPH)
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
Other Services Available to You
24/7 telehealth and telemental health services. Get medical treatment for common ailments, prescriptions, and lab orders, as well as urgent mental health support and short-term therapy through phone or video appointments. These services are free to currently enrolled Los Rios students.
Mental Health Support
If you are having a difficult time coping and are in need of some support, Health Services can help. Through our academic counselors, campus therapists, online therapists, mental health tools, and community resources we are here for you.
CampusWell Online Publication
We're an online health and wellness publication for students covering research-based info on managing stress, sleeping well, academic life, eating healthy, and more.
Student Health Insurance
Los Rios Community College District does not require students to have health insurance unless you are an international student. However, health insurance is highly recommended. Find out how to use your health insurance or to get health insurance here.
Smoking, Drug and Alcohol Cessation
Resources for quitting smoking, drug, or alcohol consumption.
All services provided by Health & Wellness Services are kept strictly confidential according to State and Federal regulations, HIPAA (Health Information Portability and Accountability Act), and FERPA.
Phone: (916) 558-2367
Fax: (916) 558-2213
Monday and Wednesday:
9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Tuesday and Thursday:
9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Rodda Hall North, RHN 125
3835 Freeport Boulevard
Sacramento, CA 95822
24/7 Confidential, Crisis Text Line