Clubs and Events Board (CAEB)
The Clubs and Events Board (CAEB) promotes the intellectual, artistic, and social life of students by supporting authorized clubs and events.
Clubs and Events Board is responsible for encouraging the formation of authorized college clubs and providing opportunities for club events. along with coordinating activities and celebrations for the entire college.
Appointment to CAEB
- Review the Candidate Information Sheet.
- Complete the Candidacy Verification and Public Information Form. The Supervisor uses this information to verify candidate eligibility. Once appointed, contact information will be included on the SAC roster. Any information provided on the Candidate Information Sheet may be shared with the public.
- Meet with the Student Leadership & Development Supervisor for an orientation.
- Attend a CAEB meeting (Tuesdays). You may be appointed to the board by a vote of the Clubs and Events Board. You may be asked to speak about yourself or why you wish to join CAEB, your familiarity with the Student Associated Council Constitution and the CAEB Bylaws, and your understanding of the position you are seeking.
To schedule an appointment outside of office hours, please email the officer.
Secretary of Public Relations
- Secretary of Technology
- Secretary of Equity and Diversity
2nd & 4th Tuesday each month
3:00 to 3:50 pm