Skip to Content

Cal Grant Recalculation Date (CRD) for Spring 2022 (Financial Aid)

Students who want to be considered for a Cal Grant from the California Studen Aid Commission (for community college students only) must complete a FAFSA or CADAA, GPA verification, and be enrolled at a community college by this date.

Back to Calendar & Events