To be eligible for enrollment in the program, the student must successful complete DAST100 with a grade of "C" or better.
How to Apply
Eligible students are selected for the program according to the following steps:
- All eligible candidates will be entered into a random selection pool.
- The first 36 eligible applications will be selected for the program; all others are alternates and will be notified if seats become available
Notifications are sent to the email provided in your application; please use your primary email address.
Accepted students are required to provide documentation of:
- Ability to perform essential job-related functions of a dental assistant
- Completed physical examination and immunizations
- TB test
- Current professional level CPR certification
- Completion of criminal background check
- 8-panel drug screening test