To regenerate means to be reformed or reborn. That is exactly what we’re doing when it comes to sustainability on campus!
This is your guide to all things sustainable including:
- green building
How Can I Help?
- Turn off printers, monitors, PCs, copiers, and other equipment when not in use
- Turn off all lighting when not in use
- Inform Operations if you notice any water leaks in restrooms
- Reuse paper, and don’t print unless necessary
- Place your waste in the appropriate waste bins
- Use a reusable water bottle rather than plastic bottles
- Walk, bike, carpool, or use public transportation whenever possible
Sustainability and Environmental Club
Creating a more sustainable campus community, learning from field experts, and exploring the diverse geographical regions of California.