To regenerate means to be reformed or reborn. That is exactly what we’re doing when it comes to sustainability on campus!
This is your guide to all things sustainable including:
- green building
How Can I Help?
Guide to Waste
What belongs in the Recycling bin? What belongs in the Organics bin? What belongs in the Garbage bin?
Energy: Time-of-Day Peak Hours
What are peak hours and why do they matter?
DIY Home Air Filter
With fire season rapidly approaching, we can expect a drastic change in air quality.
- Turn off printers, monitors, PCs, copiers, and other equipment when not in use
- Turn off all lighting when not in use
- Inform Operations if you notice any water leaks in restrooms
- Reuse paper, and don’t print unless necessary
- Place your waste in the appropriate waste bins
- Use a reusable water bottle rather than plastic bottles
- Walk, bike, carpool, or use public transportation whenever possible