- Introduction Toggle Introduction Menu
Toggle Getting Started Menu
- Academic Calendar
- How to Enroll Toggle How to Enroll Menu
- Admission Requirements and Procedures Toggle Admission Requirements and Procedures Menu
- Fees Toggle Fees Menu
While You Are Here
Toggle While You Are Here Menu
- Financial Aid Toggle Financial Aid Menu
- College and Academic Regulations Toggle College and Academic Regulations Menu
- Enrollment Verification
- Alternative Credit/Study Options Toggle Alternative Credit/Study Options Menu
- College Safety and Security Toggle College Safety and Security Menu
Student Rights and Responsibilities
Toggle Student Rights and Responsibilities Menu
- Academic Rights and Responsibilities
- Access to Student Records (FERPA)
- Alcohol, Drug, and Smoking Policy
- Computer and Internet Use Policy
- Copyright and Piracy Policy
- Disciplinary Procedures and Due Process
- Photo and Video Policy
- Plagiarism and Cheating Policy
- Right-to-Know Program Completion
- Service Animals on Campus
- Social Media Policy
- Standards of Conduct
- Student Grievance and Class-Related Concerns
- Equal Opportunity, Equity, Discrimination, and Harassment Toggle Equal Opportunity, Equity, Discrimination, and Harassment Menu
Graduation and Transfer
Toggle Graduation and Transfer Menu
- Associate Degree Graduation Requirements
- Petition for a Certificate
- Petition for a Degree
- Preparing to Transfer Toggle Preparing to Transfer Menu
Programs of Study
Toggle Programs of Study Menu
- List of Degrees and Certificates
- Description of Courses Toggle Description of Courses Menu
- Course Prefixes
- Cross-Listed Courses
- Meta Majors
List of Programs
Toggle List of Programs Menu
- Administration of Justice
- Aircraft Maintenance Technician Program
- Allied Health
- Art History
- Chemistry Course Sequence
- Community Healthcare Worker
- Community Leadership Development
- Community Studies
- Computer Information Science
- Deaf Culture and American Sign Language Studies
- Dental Assisting
- Dental Hygiene
- Design and Digital Media
- Early Childhood Education
- Electronics Technology
- Engineering Design Technology
- English Course Sequence
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- ESL Course Sequence
- Ethnic Studies
- General Education - Transfer
- Global Studies
- Health Education
- Human Services
- Human/Career Development
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic Technician
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- International Studies
- Law, Public Policy, and Society
- Learning, Tutoring and Academic Technology
- Legal Studies
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Mechanical-Electrical Technology
- Modern Making
- Nutrition and Food Science
- Occupational Therapy Assisting
- Optical Technology
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Political Science
- Railroad Operations
- Real Estate
- Social Justice Studies
- Student Government
- Surveying (Geomatics)
- Theatre Arts
- Theatre Arts Film
- Women and Gender Studies
- Work Experience
- World Languages
- Administrators, Faculty, and Staff Toggle Administrators, Faculty, and Staff Menu
- Catalog Archives
Mission, Vision, and Values
We are the People’s College, empowering our students and community through education.
When we say “we are the People’s College,” we mean that we are an open-access college serving the Sacramento/Yolo region, welcoming anyone who wants to get a college education. We believe that education is a fundamental right that can transform lives and be a force for social change, and that this right should be made available to everyone. We provide educational opportunities that rival the quality of programs at four-year colleges and universities, and we make these opportunities affordable, accessible, and equitable to all. Whether your educational path is to transfer to a four-year institution, enter directly into the workforce, build skills to advance in your career, or engage in personal enrichment, our degree and certificate programs are designed to fulfill student goals and contribute to the vitality of our community.
Imagine a college where...
- Every student feels connected.
- We value, celebrate, and uplift each other.
- We interrogate, disrupt, and dismantle racism and oppression.
- We treat each other with compassion.
- We make high-quality education and technology accessible to all.
- We leverage innovation to create possibilities for our community.
- We authentically engage and value the student voice.
- We celebrate the joys of learning.
- Every student determines their future.
We strive to be that college.
- Connect with each other to create change.
- Care with courage and compassion.
- Contribute to an equitable community.
- Commit to something greater than yourself.