Scheduling a test
Exceptions to the hours below are considered on a case-by-case basis.
Monday through Thursday:
8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Learn more
Have questions about the testing process? Want to schedule an exam?
Give us a call: 558-2545
1. Complete the intake process
Visit our intake page, call 558-2087, or visit our office to learn more.
Don’t forget to fill out a service request form at the beginning of each semester,
2. Contact your instructor
You’ll need an instructor notification letter from our office, which is located in PAC-102. You’ll meet your instructor
in person to talk about your accommodations. Do this early in the semester!
3. Set up your test time
- Call 558-2545 or visit us in PAC2.
- Tell us whether your instructor will drop off the test.
- Schedule your test at least three days in advance.
- If you'll need a scribe, computer, or private room, schedule your test five days in advance.
4. Check your progress
Since both you and your instructor need to complete several steps, it’s important to verify that everything is ready
before the date of your test.
View the checklist