- Enter and leave the testing room quietly; other students are testing.
- Food and drink are not allowed, except with a memo from your doctor.
- If you need to talk or take a break, contact proctoring staff.
- We highly recommend and will provide earplugs.
- Only exam materials are allowed in the testing area. No cell phones, backpacks, or personal items in testing area.
- If cheating occurs, the exam will be stopped and the instructor will be notified.
All materials will be held for instructor action.
- Exams are closely monitored. Staff enters testing area often.
- Students are responsible for canceling exam appointments.
- Rescheduled exams past the “take-by" date must be verified with the instructor.
- Exams that are not taken at the scheduled time will be sent back to the instructor.