The Disability Resource Center serves thousands of students with disabilities.
Our staff wants to assist you in a timely manner with your educational needs. The following policies are resigned to help
us do that:
- If you are not able to keep a scheduled appointment, please call 558-2087 to cancel or reschedule.
- The DRC has a small waiting area with a few seats to accommodate students waiting for an appointment or other
school-related business. If you do not have an appointment or other business, please leave the area clear for
those students who do.
- Please do not leave personal belongings at the DRC. Our staff cannot be responsible for their security.
If your disability prevents you from carrying heavy items, a limited number of lockers are available.
Please ask for more information at the front counter.
- Staff will not receive or relay personal phone calls and messages. Our lobby phones are not for student use.
A public pay phone is available at the north end of the Rodda North main hallway.
- No food or drink is allowed in the DRC, with the exception of drinking water.